Ronstan Series 50 Blocks -single, universal head with becket
Ronstan Series 50 Blocks -Single Block with Becket -Universal Head
Series 50 All Purpose Single Block with Becket and Universal Head. All-purpose (AP) blocks are a great all-around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards, and control line applications for cruising and racing. Ideal for 8mm to 12mm rope.
- Captive Lock universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required.
- The becket pin is removable so the line can be spliced prior to fitting and is ingeniously locked into position without the use of a clevis pin, split ring, or tools. Used for Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 10m.
- Exceptionally high working loads. Low maintenance, long service life. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheave ensures low friction and extreme durability.
- Captive Lock universal head. Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines.
- Snap fit removable becket pin.
- Made from Marine Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting and impact and UV resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks. Dimensions: Sheave Ø 50mm Rope Ø 8mm-12mm PinØ 5.0mm