Sailing booties -neoprene with side zipper and molded sole, toe, and heel. Designed in Australia by Burke Marine for Australian sailing conditions.
Sailing booties. Designed in Australia by Burke Marine for Australian sailing conditions. Made from 4mm neoprene to protect the feet from scrapes and scratches around your boat. Non-corroding zip. Wearing fitted to retain body warmth. Fantastic support and grip with molded heel, toe, and sole. Reinforced top foot for hiking and toe grip protection. Walkable when launching off a ramp or shell-based beach.
Perfect for sailing but can be used for diving, sailboarding, SUP, and other water activities.
See the image for a sizing comparison to assist with selection.
- White Supple Rubber-compound Sole for Traction and Flexibility
- Water-dispersing Corrugated Tread to Reduce Aquaplaning
- Soft Neoprene Upper for Insulation and Comfort
- Flat-locked seams for comfort and wear
- Heel and Front Panel Reinforcement for Hiking
- Non-corroding YKK Zip
- Generous wider fitting